The worms are back in their most destructive game yet. With a gorgeous, hand-drawn 2D look, brand new weapons, the introduction of crafting, vehicles and buildings plus the return of some much-loved classic weapons and gameplay, Worms W.M.D is the best worms experience ever.
Work your way through 30 campaign levels of increasing difficulty using the huge arsenal of new and classic weapons at your disposal. Use new vehicles to cause chaos amongst the enemy ranks and use buildings to gain the tactical advantage as you try to dominate the battlefield!
Take on up to five opponents in hilarious all-out tactical worm warfare with up to eight worms each, either in local or online multiplayer, including ranked play. Flatten your opponents with the Concrete Donkey. Turn them into chunks of worm meat with the Holy Hand Grenade. Rain down hell from above in helicopters or pound them into oblivion with the tank. With 80 weapons and utilities at your fingertips, this is Worms at its chaotic best!
- Wonderfully 2D: The best implementation of the Worms formula, now with a brand new worm and lovingly hand crafted 2D artwork.
- Classic Gameplay, Back by Popular Demand: We hear you! Worms W.M.D sees the reintroduction of the much loved ‘classic’ Ninja Rope, and we’ve recreated some of the key physics and gameplay that made the previous games so popular!
- Crafting: No more waiting around while your opponents take their turns! Grab the crafting crates that drop from the sky during games to make fiendishly upgraded versions of items such as the Electric Sheep, the Bazooka Pie and the Holy Mine Grenade to unleash on your enemies!
- Buildings: Keep your head down, and hide out in a building. Buildings provide a tactical advantage by hiding away your worms, and keeping them safe from direct attacks!
- Tanks: Drive around the landscape in warfare-ready Tanks. These conflict-hungry vehicles can help you get around faster, protect your worms, and provide extra fire power!
- Helicopters: Take to the skies and perfect your aerial assault skills as you unleash rapid-fire chaos on your enemies below! Pilot safety not guaranteed.
- Mounted Guns: As if over 80 weapons and utilities wasn't already enough! A range of different gun types are placed around the landscape, allowing your warmongering worms to do even MORE damage!
- Hilarious single player plus online and local multiplayer warfare – Worms W.M.D comes locked and loaded with a huge arsenal of Training Missions, Campaign Missions and Challenges for the solo player. Train up then head online to create havoc in multiplayer modes including ranked play, with room for up to six players with eight worms each on a map!
|Plattform||Mac, Windows, Linux|
|Steam account required for game activation and installation System Requirements Windows MINIMUM: OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 (32-bit versions) Processor: Intel Dual Core 6600 @ 2.4GHz Memory: 2 GB RAM Graphics: Intel 4400, GeForce GTX 280, AMD Radeon HD 7750 DirectX: Version 11 RECOMMENDED: OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 (64-bit versions) Processor: email@example.comGHz, AMD FX 6300 3.5GHz Memory: 4 GB RAM Graphics: GeForce GTX 750, AMD R7 370 DirectX: Version 11 Mac OS X MINIMUM: OS: 10.9.5 or higher Processor: 1.7GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 4 GB RAM Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000 RECOMMENDED: OS: 10.9.5 or higher Processor: 2.8GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 4 GB RAM Graphics: AMD Radeon 5750, Nvidia GT 750M 1024MB Linux MINIMUM: OS: Ubuntu 14.04 (64-bit version), SteamOS, Linux Mint 17.1 Processor: Intel Dual Core 6600 @ 2.4GHz Memory: 2 GB RAM Graphics: Intel 4400, GeForce GTX 280, AMD Radeon HD 7750 RECOMMENDED: OS: Ubuntu 14.04 (64-bit version), SteamOS, Linux Mint 17.1 Processor: firstname.lastname@example.orgGHz, AMD FX 6300 3.5GHz Memory: 4 GB RAM Graphics: GeForce GTX 750, AMD R7 370 Language Support: Interface: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese-Brazil, Russian|
|PEGI Rekommenderad åldersgräns||PEGI 12|
|System som stöds||Mac OSX, PC Windows, Linux|
|Utvecklare||Team17 Digital Ltd|
|ESRB-märkning||Alla 10 år och äldre (10+)|
|ESRB-innehållsbeskrivning||Tecknat våld, språk, rå humor|
|PEGI-innehållsbeskrivning||Våld, ovårdat språk|
|Utvärdering av australienska staten||Föräldrahandledning (PG)|