Reign: Conflict of Nations is a large-scale real-time historical strategy game covering three centuries of medieval Europe. The player becomes one of the European rulers leading the 26 unique factions as they build prosperous economics, play political games, maintain thoughtful diplomacy, capture resources and wage war. As rulers the players will gain supreme power over their domain and can lead it to glory or collapse. Reign: Conflict of Nations features a well thought-out and historically accurate system of managing cities, a large selection of scenario-based and random missions, a wide and realistic technology tree, more than 150 types of military units and detailed graphics and animations. Features:
- Strategy game covering 300 years of European history.
- Based on a detailed 3D map with authentic landscape and historically accurate military units.
- Large-scale military campaigns that can turn a small principality into a large and powerful empire.
- 26 factions to control: Russian, Polish and Lithuanian princedoms, lands of the Knight Orders and Eastern European monarchies.
- Political, economic and role-playing systems showing the intricacies of diplomacy and wars in medieval Europe.
- Great people and historical figures , hundreds of game characters, each with its own unique traits including rulers, commanders, priests, alchemists and spies.