Total War: Attila - Viking Forefathers C
PC Windows, Mac OSX, produkten aktiveras via Steam, spelnyckel
Artikelnummer: 1052431 / Tillverkarens artikelnummer: 36611
The Viking Forefathers Culture Pack adds The Norsemen as a new playable culture to Total War™: ATTILA. These factions may be used in Single or Multiplayer Campaign modes and Custom and Multiplayer battles. With the Viking Forefathers at their command, players can marshal the forces of The Geats, The Jutes and The Danes as they launch southwards from their icy homelands on campaigns of looting, raiding and conquest. In the bitter, windswept north, hard winters breed hard men, and Norse warriors are redoubtable in combat on land and sea. To these natural seafarers and expert coastal raiders, the plentiful lands to the south promise glorious victories and great plunder! Unique Cultural traits All Norse factions share the Viking Raiders trait, making them expert profiteers from raiding, looting and sacking. Unique Faction Traits All Norse factions bear a unique trait which further defines their strengths and play-style in the Grand Campaign.
- The Danes: Seaborn Immune to both high-seas attrition and seasickness, The Danes are able to weather the worst maritime conditions and make full use of their land units in naval conflict.
- The Geats: Cold Blood The hardy Geats are raised in icy climates. As such they benefit from a morale-boost when fighting in winter and are immune to snow attrition.
- The Jutes: Despoilers The Jutes are the ultimate profiteers in war, and gain significant income from razing settlements and destroying units in battle.
- Thrall Spears Plentiful and Inexpensive, Thrall Spears can form a defensive backbone for any army.
- Thrall Spearmen Thrall Spearmen represent a solid anvil for the enemy to spend his cavalry against, and can pack a deadly punch on the charge with their javelins.
- Huscarls The fearless Huscarls hurl themselves into battle, carving a gory path through the enemy ranks with their axes.
- Royal Huscarls Disciplined, highly trained and more heavily armoured than other axe units, the Royal Huscarls strike fear – and sharpened steel – into the hearts of their foes.
- Danes The seagoing Danes may recruit the fearsome Drekkar Dragonship manned with two extra varieties of troop options. These rugged warships can withstand much punishment before delivering some of the Viking Forefathers’ most powerful and vicious melee warriors – the Chosen Norse Marauders and the Elite Norse Marauders - into the fray.
|Genre||Realtidsstrategi, vändbaserad strategi|
|Steam account required for game activation and installation This content requires the base game Total War: Attila on Steam in order to play.|
|PEGI Rekommenderad åldersgräns||PEGI 16|
|System som stöds||Mac OSX, PC Windows|
|ESRB-innehållsbeskrivning||Mjukerotiska teman, våld, alkoholreferenser, språk|
|PEGI-innehållsbeskrivning||Våld, PEGI Online|
|Utvecklare||The Creative Assembly|
|Extra krav||Total War: ATTILA|