FIRE is a Puzzleventure, an exploration-adventure with intuitive puzzle design. Without losing many words it tells a savagely hilarious story. Journey into the Stone Age and face the most challenging task of this era: The search for fire! This story's hero is the lovably chaotic Neanderthal Ungh who dozes off during his very first night watch. The next morning, the catastrophe ensues: the fire's gone out and Ungh is banished from his village. Now you have to help Ungh finding a new flame, searching every corner of the Stone Age world. No matter if he has to search the insides of a dinosaur, smoldering volcanoes or even through time itself, there is no place Ungh wouldn't look for new fire.
* No text or dialogue at all. Words were not invented yet. Sorry.
* Coherent and intuitive controls
* Explore a lovable, vividly animated Stone Age world
* Challenging puzzles in beautifully hand-drawn sceneries
* Atmospheric soundtrack by the composer of "The Night of the Rabbit"