The water is no longer calm.
The undersea world has undergone a transformation from tranquil environment to a place of unspeakable violence, graphic murder and horrific danger. It is now the 27th century and mercenaries such as 'Emerald' Dead Eye Flint ply their deadly trade among the warring forces of man and nature. Gamers take the role of Flint, taking command of a loosely aligned force of fellow mercenaries who hire themselves out to the powerful leaders of this inhospitable world. Players fight vicious battles against crazed mercenaries, mighty military forces and hideous sea monsters. The frantic pace never lets up in Aquanox: True adrenaline-rush action for today's gamers.
- Mission based action with stunning and violent individual and team-based combat
- Superbly crafted 3D graphics in a real-time, richly rendered underwater world of steep mountain ranges, intricate caverns, deadly currents and glittering underwater cities
- 34 dangerous missions giving hours of action packed gaming
- Multiplayer options for LAN and Internet for gripping deathmatch and team-based battles
- Over 40 incredible enemies and vicious monsters to battle to the end
- Atmospheric 3D soundtrack and music