Microsoft® Project Standard 2019
PC Windows, produkten aktiveras via Microsoft, spelnyckel
Artikelnummer: 1107009 / Tillverkarens artikelnummer: 49617
Licensed for 1 PC. Keep your projects organized and on track Get started quickly Use the Getting Starting screen to walk through basic capabilities. Pre-built templates help you get your project started on the right track. Schedule efficiently Familiar automated scheduling tools help you reduce inefficiencies and training time. Multiple timelines make it easier to visualize complex schedules. Optimize tasks Visualization tools help you understand how tasks relate to one another. And by running what-if scenarios, you can make the most of your task assignments. Features
- Smart setup
- Fast startup The Getting Started screen walks you through basic capabilities, like linking tasks and creating a timeline, to help you get up to speed fast.
- Best-in-class templates Start your project on the right track, using one of the many pre-built templates available in Project Standard and on Office.com.
- Intuitive search Use the Tell Me search bar—standard across most Office products—to quickly find useful features in Project so you can work more efficiently.
- Powerful scheduling
- Familiar charts Project Standard offers familiar tools, like Gantt charts, to help you create schedules with ease and reduce training time.
- Smart automation Reduce inefficiencies with automated features. Auto-populate start and end dates based on dependencies, and find more efficient ways to build the schedule.
- Multiple timelines Built-in multiple timelines let you visually represent complex schedules and understand all aspects of a project. Easily share timelines using familiar Office tools like PowerPoint (Office, including PowerPoint, is sold separately).
- Intuitive baselines You can use baselines to help decision makers track and compare actual progress to the original project plan.
- Optimized task management
- Visualized relationships Task path highlighting in Gantt charts helps you understand relationships among tasks and identify which are the most critical to the project’s success.
- Connected apps
- Simplified sharing Easily copy project information from Project and paste it into Office applications like PowerPoint and Word (Office, including PowerPoint and Word, are sold separately), and store project artifacts in OneDrive.
- Better decision-making
- Informative reports Built-in reports like Burndown and Resource Overview help you gain insights, communicate information to stakeholders, and achieve results.
- Office Store
- Office add-ins Visit the new Office Store to get Office add-ins that extend the functionality of Project to solve unique business and project problems.
|Microsoft account or Microsoft organizational account required for license assignment. PC System Requirements: Processor: 1.6 Ghz, 2-core processor Operating System: Windows 10 for PC Memory: 4 GB (64-bit), 2 GB (32-bit) RAM Hard Disk Space: 4 GB available disk space Display: 1024×768 resolution Graphics: DirectX 10 graphics card for graphics hardware acceleration Additional System Requirements: Internet access Microsoft account See office.com/systemrequirements for the full list of system requirements|
|System som stöds||PC Windows|