Grimmwood is a challenging co-op MMO, seamlessly blending elements of survival, strategy and exploration. You’re in an ageless, mystical forest, together with up to 40 other strangers, all of which are real, live players. You have a Village you need to defend because each night, around midnight, the monsters will attack. During the day you explore, gather resources, repair and build. But to be able to do all that you have to feed, drink and rest, because every action in the game has its cost. Features:
- Survive, against all odds, by turning a bunch of strangers into a fellowship.
- Huge, procedurally generated Forest map to explore – 600 tiles in size!
- Asynchronous multiplayer, “Follow” mode, 24-hour day cycle - play whenever you like, for as long as you like.
- Play with Friends – Join your Steam Friends in-game, with no additional hassle.
- Blitz Mode - Play a modified version of the game where a single day lasts only 15 minutes. Perfect to be played with just 3 or 4 of your Steam Friends. Totally stream-able!
- Keep your body and your soul in check – Sanity and Conditions systems which will affect directly (and indirectly) your efficiency in everything you do.
- Strong emphasis on the social interaction – In-game Chat and Forum, where all key decisions are put up for discussion.
- Permadeath, roguelike style – everything you bring with you in the next Village is your knowledge and your ingenuity.
- Vote to expel the Villagers who don’t contribute to the Village survival or simply try to ruin everybody’s experience.