Welcome to Fujisawa Academy – an educational institution where nothing is as it seems and every pupil hides a dark secret. Having made a pact with a demon fox - and bestowing you with the power to see the truth behind the lies, you must uncover the sinister truths behind the seemingly normal façade.
- Investigate the secrets of Fujisawa Academy across seven visual novel chapters - where each chapter hides the truth to one of the seven mysteries.
- Battle key characters using ‘Kotodama’ - the power of words. Interrogation battles see you stripping your target naked - exposing the truth behind their lies!
- Uncover key words in the game’s investigation phase. The more keywords and clues you find, the more potent your power in the puzzle phase.
- Nothing is as it seems! Kotodama intentionally plays on classic tropes and clichés to continually twist the story and surprise the player.
- Repeated playthroughs will yield new facts within the story. Uncover them all to unlock the true ending and a full gallery of artwork.
- Continue to play the fiendish puzzles in Fantasize Mode to perfect your high scores!
Kotodama: The 7 Mysteries of Fujisawa is set in a fictionalised depiction of Japan. Fujisawa Academy is a fictional educational institution. The students depicted in Kotodama: The 7 Mysteries of Fujisawa are 18 years old. Any names, characters, organizations, locations and events are either imaginary or depicted in a fictionalized manner.