Eccentric British humour blended with a cinematic narrative that has never been seen before in a platform adventure game!
Horace is a story-driven, platform game peppered with nostalgic, popular culture references which will bring a smile to any gamer who enjoys the 8 and 16 bit era!
Learn how to master your strongest robot abilities and reunite Horace with his long-lost family. Adventure across the world - and time and space - to save mankind from total destruction! Run and jump your way through a comical but touching story told by the charming robot protagonist and use your wits to overcome classic 2D platforming challenges, all whilst cleaning up the mess left behind from the Robot War! Experience tons of variety along the way with parodies of classic mini games ranging from rhythm action to FPS!
- Adventure through the charming single player narrative. Laugh, cry and cheer! Watch this hand-crafted, cinematic story unfold
- Explore stunning 2D pixel worlds. Inspired by the ‘golden age’ of UK software development with hidden surprises to be found.
- Meet dozens of weird and wonderful characters. Bond with every character you meet and find Horace’s family.
- Challenging platforming based puzzles. Gain new abilities on your adventure and defy the laws of physics to overcome all obstacles.
- Defeat those that stand in your way in tough boss battles. Hone your skills and take on 12 thrilling and difficult boss battles!
- Revisit arcade classics from the 90s! Play over 10 mini games, each a witty parody of a classic arcade game and become the ultimate video games champion!
Steam is required for game activation and installation ,
PC System Requirements ,
|Genre||action, äventyr, indie|
|Språk som stöds||<, p>, Interface: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish<, br />, Full audio: English<, br />, Subtitles: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish<, /p>|
|System som stöds||PC Windows|
|Specifikationer||Aktiveringsnyckeln måste användas på ett giltigt Steam-konto - ESD|
|Max antal spelare||1|
|ESRB-innehållsbeskrivning||Drogreferenser, fantasy-våld, tobak används, milt blod|
|Utvecklare||Helman Paul, Scaplehorn Sean|