Going Under is a satirical dungeon crawler about exploring the cursed ruins of failed tech start-ups. As an unpaid intern in the dystopian city of Neo-Cascadia, you’ll wield office junk as weaponry as you make your way through the offbeat procedural dungeons beneath your company campus.
The Future is Wack! Failed businesses no longer just cease to exist--they sink beneath the earth, and their employees are cursed to wander the halls for eternity as monsters. It’s your duty to put these monsters out of their misery and repossess their assets--so that your boss can afford a new car, or something.
- Procedural dungeons – Battle your way through procedurally generated dungeons.
- Satirical Setting – Battle through the remains of failed start-ups themed off of gig workers, dating sites and cryptocurrency.
- Fight Flexibility – Everything is a weapon from laptops to body pillows.
- Unlock Skills – Buy skills rom the café and change the way you play. Combine these for synergies!
- Horrible Bosses – Defeat them and return to the surface with their enchanted relics to empower the company you work for.
Steam account is required for game activation and installation ,
PC System Requirements
|Språk som stöds||<, p>, Interface:&, nbsp, English,&, nbsp, French,&, nbsp, Italian,&, nbsp, German,&, nbsp, Spanish - Spain,&, nbsp, Japanese,&, nbsp, Russian,&, nbsp, Simplified Chinese<, br />, Subtitles:&, nbsp, English, French, Italian, German, Spanish - Spain, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese<, /p>|
|System som stöds||PC Windows|