Matrox Epica TC20+ for Wyse Z90DE7 thin clients
The Matrox Epica TC20+ dual monitor, quad upgradeable graphics card is the perfect complement to the Wyse Z90DE7 Thin Client Computing solution. Built and designed exclusively for the Wyse Z90DE7 thin client, the Matrox Epica TC20+ has passive cooling, low power consumption, and has been co-certified for the Z90DE7 with Wyse. The Epica TC20+ outputs can be added to the native GPU outputs on the Z90DE7 to achieve an unprecedented 6 outputs from the thin client and significantly improves the number of displays and screen real estate available under virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI). Use the existing dual outputs of the Wyse Z90DE7 and Matrox Epica TC20+ to drive up to 4 digital displays or six combined analog and digital displays for an exceptional thin-client, multi-monitor experience.
- Drive up to six monitors from a single thin client
- Add to the existing dual outputs of the Wyse Z90DE7 and drive as many 4 digital monitors or six monitors (four analog and two digital)
- Passive cooling and low power consumption
- Fanless design eliminates noise and increases product reliability
- Thermal output meets Wyse specification
- Co-certified by Wyse and Matrox, Epica TC20+ meets Wyse TC thermal output specifications
- Matrox PowerDesk software
- System administrators benefit from the use of Matrox PowerDesk to singularly control many multi-GPU configuration settings including resolution, orientation, color palette, refresh rate, desktop management, and window management
- Stretched and independent desktop modes
- Expand your desktop across multiple monitors or set each monitor independent of each other
- High-resolution two monitor support
- Support resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 (Digital) and 2048 x 1536 (Analog) per output
- Upgrade option to four monitor
- Natively supports dual DVI output and can also support four VGA displays via cable upgrade (CAB-L60-4XAF - sold separately)
- 512 MB of memory
- For enhanced performance in demanding multi-monitor applications
- Native PCI Express® performance
- Maximum bandwidth to ensure best performance
- Matrox Clone
- View a copy of one display on the other displays
- Wide enterprise flexibility
- Unified driver package compatible with other Matrox products
- Matrox Epica TC20+ PCIe x16 graphics card with ATX bracket
- LFH60-to- 2 x DVI-I dual-monitor adapter cable (1 ft)
- Two DVI-I-to-HD15 connector adapters
- Matrox display drivers and PowerDesk desktop management software
Matrox quad analog upgrade cable
The Matrox quad analog upgrade cable allows users to increase the Matrox portion of their desktop from two to four monitors using the Matrox Epica TC20+. Working with more than one monitor improves productivity by allowing users to spread applications across multiple monitors.
- Easy upgrade to four analog monitors. Installation involves connecting the Matrox quad analog upgrade cable to the Matrox Epica TC20+ and attaching your monitors to it.
- Working with four monitors improves productivity. Manage multiple applications and documents across your monitors with ease and just get more done.
- Drive up to six monitors from a single thin client. Add to the existing dual outputs of the Wyse Z90DE7 and drive as many as six monitors.
Part Number ; CAB-L60-4XAF
Cable Length ; 11.8 inches (30 cm) or 0.31 meters (1 ft)
Connectors : LFH-60 to 4 x HD15 Analog
Max Display Outputs per Card ; Four (with quad analog upgrade cable)
Max Display Outputs per thin client ; Six (with quad analog upgrade cable)
Max Analog Resolution per Output ; 1920x1200 (with quad analog upgrade cable)
Supported Display Input Types ; Analog