Optimized Weight For Extended Wear.
Just like the Razer Electra, the Razer Kraken Pro gaming headset has been field-tested by countless professional gamers and athletes to determine the optimal weight for extended gaming sessions as well as for unparalleled comfort on the go.
Powerful Drivers And Sound Isolation.
The Razer Kraken Pro’s large 40mm neodymium magnet drivers are tuned for clear high- and mid-ranges as well as deep bass for powerful lows. A closed ear cup design with plush circumaural padding creates superior sound isolation so you can focus on your game or conversation uninterrupted by outside noise.
Fully Retractable Microphone.
The left ear cup houses a fully retractable microphone boom that pulls out only when you need it, perfect for taking your headset on the go. The flexible design allows the unidirectional mic to be adjusted to individual needs so it’s always in the best spot whether you are giving strategic commands or making a quick call to your friend.
- Frequency Response: 20 – 20,000 Hz.
- Impedance: 32 ? at 1kHz.
- Sensitivity (@1kHz, 1V/Pa): 110 ± 4dB at 1 kHz Max..
- Input Power: 50 mW.
- Drivers: 40 mm, with Neodymium Magnets.
- Inner Ear Cup Diameter: 50 mm..
- Cable Length: 1.3 m plus 2m splitter adapter.
- Approximate Weight: 293 g.
- Connector: Analog 3.5 mm combined jack (headphone and mic) Microphone Frequency Response: 100 – 10,000 Hz Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 52 dB Sensitivity (@1kHz, 1V/Pa): -40 ± 3dB Pick-up Pattern: Unidirectional.
- Audio Usage: Devices with 3.5mm audio jack.
- Audio + Microphone Usage: Devices with 3.5mm audio + mic combined jack (Compatible with Apple iPhone®, HTC®, BlackBerry®. The Razer Electra was designed for smart phones and laptops that come default with a 4 pin TRRS audio + mic combined jack. Razer cannot guarantee performance for use with third party splitter cables).