Aliens vs. Predator Collection
PC - Download Aktiveras via Steam
Artikelnummer: 790780 / Tillverkarens artikelnummer: 32773
Bringing the legendary war between two of science-fiction's most popular characters to FPS fans, AvP delivers three outstanding single player campaigns and provides untold hours of unique 3-way multiplayer gaming. Experience distinctly new and thrilling first person gameplay as you survive, hunt and prey in the deadly jungles and swamps surrounding the damned colony of Freya's Prospect.
- As the Marine, you'll experience a claustrophobic and terrifying experience where light is your friend, but there's never enough. However, the United States Marine Corps are humanity's last line of defense, and as such they are armed to the teeth with the very latest in high explosive and automatic weaponry.
- As the Predator, you will stalk from the shadows and from above, passing athletically through the treetops to ambush your victims. Although equipped with an array of powerful, exotic weapons and tracking equipment, honor ultimately dictates that you must get in close and take your trophies face to face.
- As the most deadly species in the universe, the Alien offers you the chance to play as the very stuff of nightmares - the monster in the dark swarming forward with countless others, jaws like a steel trap and claws like blades.
- Play all sides off against each other in a series of unique 3-way online modes and go tooth-to-claw-to-pulse rifle in the reinvention of one of multiplayer gaming's defining moments.
- Docks: Horror comes from the deep at Weyland-Yutani’s abandoned dockyard.
- Outpost: Reclaimed by BG-386’s voracious jungle plant life, this is the perfect hunting ground for all manner of wildlife.
- Hive: Deep in the heart of Freya’s Prospect lies the Xenomorph Hive. Beware all who enter here.
- Machine: Will you brave the Refinery? The lights may be on, but nobody’s home... Yet.
- Crashsite - MP map Built for all game types except Survivor, Crashsite is an outdoors map placing players in a Jungle swamp – dominated by a crashed drop ship. Radiating away from the swamp is a waterfall overlooking an expansive vista, which is part of a large “ring” of playable area that surrounds the central swamp, with connecting spokes to aid player movement through the map.
- Furious - MP map Built for all game types except Survivor, Furious is an arena style map placing players in a central cylinder shaped area dominated by a huge active furnace in the middle.
- Tempest - Survivor map Built for Survivor only, Tempest is an outdoor map which places players in the BG-386 Colony area on a dark and stormy night. In addition to the never ending Alien swarm, players must also contend with their environment. A constant rainstorm batters the colony, with intermittent flashes of lightning illuminating the environment to show the Marines attackers bearing down on him. After each wave is completed, the fog rolls in for the start of the next one as ghostly shapes begin to stalk the player.
- Monument - Survivor map Built for Survivor only, Monument is an outdoor map set on BG-386 in a previously unseen Monument area to the deceased Predator Lord. With geometry purpose built to suit Alien navigation, Monument provides a challenge to players who are already familiar with Survivor. Aliens can appear from any direction, and if the player stands still for too long they become vulnerable to the Jungle Alien “spitters” who are present in this level.
|Minimum Requirements: • Windows 7/ XP/Vista/ • 1 GB System RAM (XP)/ 2 GB System RAM (Vista) • 3.2 GHz Intel Pentium 4/Athlon 64 3000+ or equivalent processor • DirectX 9.0c compliant video card with 128 MB RAM (NVIDIA 6600 or better, ATI X1600 or better) Recommended Requirements: • Windows 7/ XP/Vista • Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 or equivalent processor • 2 GB System RAM • DirectX 9.0c compliant video card with 512 MB RAM (NVIDIA 8800 series, ATI HD2900 PRO or better)|
|PEGI Rekommenderad åldersgräns||PEGI 18|
|System som stöds||PC Windows|