In the depth of the ocean, hidden in overgrown stones for years, the Techs unleash their ultimate power: The geothermal energy generation. The most powerful tool of the future forces the world of 2070 to expand into the deep ocean. Becoming the focus of gameplay, underwater plateaus setting offers new industries and large production chains and formerly unknown resources. This success elevates the Techs to a new level: The Genius Population. They assert themselves even over the sea surface. Impressive monuments, various new buildings, and recent demands strengthen their position. The player can make use of the underwater world in an efficient way through diplomacy and trading. To move forward with its expanding economy the player needs to take care of his underwater islands, set new underwater trading routes, conquer remaining plateaus and build new buildings and monuments. But economical growth has its price: Malfunctions in the Geothermal Powerplant can lead to a devastating Tsunami which faces the player with an enormous economic challenge. Underwater exploration and exploitation will require you to take advantage of your environment mastering a brand new resource, and using both diplomacy and trade as your most powerful weapons to make your civilization thrive in this hostile environment. Bound to islands lost in the deep blue sea you will have to conquer remaining stretches of land, and dive underwater to create a futuristic submerged industry supporting your expanding economy. To nurture your supremacy build new buildings, erect monuments, open power plants, exploit exclusive energy fonts, develop underwater trading routes … evolve, grow, and access to a new civilization development stage getting control of the advanced Genius population. Yet even evolution is at the very heart of the gameplay don’t underestimate your environment. You might be confronted to devastating natural disaster such as tsunami which could tip the balance in your detriment! Key Features A new population to discover Start playing the game embodying either Ecos or Tycoons factions, get experience, and take control of Techs. This add-on offers you the opportunity to unveil Techs mysteries while making this futuristic faction evolve. Actually new content enclosed will give you access to an additional Techs’ civilization level, and thus to a brand new population best known as the Genius one extending gameplay features.
- Erect Tech Monument and over 30 new Buildings.
- New vehicles.
- Benefit from geothermal energy by supplying your islands above the waterline with a massive amount of energy.
- Customize Techs’ city with new decorative Techs ornamentals ranging from a fountain to a holographic memorial.
- Take part to over 150 new challenging quests and play a new campaign based on missions on Hiro Ebashis new experimental energy source.
- Extend your territory through “Hostile Takeover” online feature. Build the more powerful economy and use your bargaining power to acquire rival players’ land parcels in a pacific way.
- Undergo hostile natural disasters such as Tsunami – also in the cooperative online mode together with a friend.