- Supports New Intel® Core™ i7 processors Extreme Edition in LGA 2011-3 socket
- Supports Quad Channel DDR4-3333(OC) Memory
- Turbo M.2: delivering next generation M.2 Gen3 x4 performance with transfer speeds up to 32 Gb/s
- SATA Express + USB 3.0 + SATA 6Gb/s
- Multi-GPU: NVIDIA Quad SLI & AMD Quad CrossFire Support
- OC Engine: For More Flexible BCLK Adjustments
- USB Steel Power: Super Stable 5V Power & Better Signal Transmission over USB
- Intel® Gigabit LAN: Always connected with Intel® Gigabit LAN networking
- Guard-Pro: Improved Protection and Power Efficiency
- Military Class 4: Top Quality & Stability
- OC Genie 4: Overclock in 1 Second
- Click BIOS 4: Easily Fine-tune Your System
- Command Center: Control & Customize Your PC Settings
PUSH YOUR SSDEVEN HARDER WITH TURBO M.2
Delivering speeds up to 32Gb/s using Gen3 x4, Turbo M.2 is more than 5 times faster than a regular SATA III connection! Enjoy a blazing fast system boot up and insanely fast loading of applications and games with MSI motherboards.
Next generation M.2
Turbo M.2 is the successor to M.2 10 Gb/s, offering 3 times more performance up to 32 Gb/s using Gen3 x4. M.2 is packed in a small form factor and is compatible with 3 different sizes to fit most storage solutions. All latest generation Intel® based MSI motherboards feature Turbo M.2 storage.
Fast storagewith SATA Express
SATA Express introduces a new solution in high speed storage through PCI-Express, providing more bandwidth for the latest generation SSDs up to 10 Gb/s.
Optimized formultiple graphics cards
With a large number of PCI-Express 3.0 x16 slots for every MSI motherboard, you get to choose optimal placement for your graphics cards for better fitting and airflow up to Quad SLI/CF. That way, you can enjoy the best graphics at the highest framerate jumping off from your screen when running a NVIDIA® SLI™ or AMD CrossFire™ setup.
Run into unstable situations when pushing your CPU to the limit?
This occurs because the internal clocks are linked through the 100 MHz
BCLK strap. Thanks to a integrated Clock Generator, MSI motherboards
support more flexible BCLK adjustments, from 100 / 125 / 167 MHz straps.
Using these straps prevents system crashing while overclocking on the edge and opens doors to achieve the absolute maximum. The MSI X99 motherboards all come with the next generation Clock Generator offering even lower jitter and power consumption resulting in even higher stability under extreme conditions.
more speed, more bandwidth, less power
DDR4 more speed, more bandwidth, less power; MSI engineers
made sure you can enjoy high speed DDR4 compatibility. DDR4
brings higher memory speeds at even lower power usage as low
DDR4 offers higher volume sticks, this means larger memory configurations are possible up to 128GB.
CLICK BIOS 4
The MSI Click BIOS 4 is the latest UEFI BIOS with optimizations for Windows 8. Not only that it also reacts faster, runs smoother and has better mouse support. And this all comes with many cool features. Click on the button on the right to visit our dedicated BIOS page and learn more.