Matrox C420 LP PCIe x16
Performance Meets Flexibility
The Matrox C420 is a low-profile, PCIe® x16 graphics card that drives up to four displays or projectors at resolutions up to 2560 x 1600 per output. The four-monitor video card features a passively cooled design for increased reliability and silent operation, and its low power consumption makes it a perfect fit for small form factor and embedded systems. Matrox C420's unique feature set delivers high reliability and advanced multi-monitor capabilities for a wide range of commercial and critical applications including enterprise, industrial, pro A/V, digital signage, security, control rooms and more.
- GPU : AMD™
- Memory : 2048MB GDDR5
- Max Digital Display Resolution: 2560 x 1600 (Per Monitor)
- Bus : PCI-Express 3.0 x16
- Cooling : Passive Cooling.
- Connectivity : 4 x Mini DisplayPort (secure)
- Product Size : 167.6 mm(L) x 68.6 mm(W)
- Drive up to four displays or projectors at resolutions up to 2560 x 1600.
- Experience smooth video playback and graphics performance with 2 GB of memory.
- Benefit from a low power, fanless video card for increased reliability and silent operation.
- Minimize power consumption with an energy efficient board design.
- Leverage a low-profile design to install in a wide range of small form factor and full height systems.
- Customize your setup with the easy-to-use Matrox PowerDesk™ multi-display configuration and desktop management software.
- Configure displays independently from one another or select stretched desktop mode to create a single ultra-large desktop across multiple displays.
- Clone content to show the same information on all displays.
- Select any combination of portrait or landscape and set the orientation that works best for you.
- Prevent loose cabling with secure Mini DisplayPort connectors.
- Expand your desktop space with multi-board support to drive up to 8 displays from a single computer.
- Facilitate enterprise-wide deployments by installing Matrox PowerDesk & drivers across many systems without any user interaction.
- Supports Microsoft® DirectX® 11.2, OpenGL® 4.4, and OpenCL™ 1.2 to run the latest professional applications.
- Protect your investment with Matrox long product life-cycles.
- Compatible with Windows® 8.1 (32/64), Windows 7 (32/64), Windows Embedded Standard 7 (32/64), Server 2012 R2 (64), Server 2008 R2 (64), Linux® operating systems.
- Matrox C420 graphics card with factory-installed ATX bracket.
- Low profile bracket.
- Quick start-up guide.
- Display drivers and Matrox PowerDesk desktop management software available for download from Matrox website.
Accessories (Sold Separately)
- Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort adapter cable (part # CAB-MDP-DPF)
- Active Mini DisplayPort to DVI adapter cable (3rd party)
- Active Mini DisplayPort to HDMI adapter cable (3rd party)
PowerDesk desktop management
The robust, field-proven Matrox PowerDesk desktop management software for Windows lets users easily configure and manage multi-display setups. It offers professional users a comprehensive set of tools to deploy and control a variety of display configurations including stretched or independent desktops, clone mode, pivot, bezel management and edge overlap. Matrox advanced desktop management features also let users determine where and how program windows are displayed on the desktop -- a productivity tool designed to enhance multi-display experiences.