Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist
PC - Download
Artikelnummer: 833420 / Tillverkarens artikelnummer: 33229
The United States has a military presence in two-thirds of countries around the world, and some of them have had enough. A group of terrorists calling themselves The Engineers have had enough and initiate a terror ultimatum called the Blacklist - a deadly countdown of escalating attacks on U.S. interests. Special operative Sam Fisher is now the leader of the newly formed 4th Echelon: a clandestine unit that answers solely to the President of the United States. Together, they must hunt down The Engineers by any means necessary, and stop the Blacklist countdown before it reaches zero. Key Features
- Operate Without Restrictions: Sam is back in his tactical suit and goggles, and he’s more lethal and agile than ever. Granted the freedom to do whatever it takes to stop the Blacklist, Sam flies from exotic locales to U.S. cities as he races against the clock to find out who’s behind this devastating threat. Thrilling gameplay is enhanced by full performance capture, creating a highly cinematic player experience.
- Own Your Play Style: Splinter Cell Blacklist builds on the stealth roots of the franchise, while exploring new directions to embrace the realms of action and adventure. Players can define their personal play styles and be rewarded for those choices.
- Ghost players want to remain undetected. They analyze and plan the best way to make it happen. They are the perfect spy.
- Assault players rely on instincts and frontal blow to deal with a situation. They are about open fire.
- Panther players look for lethality in the most efficient and silent way. They are all about surgical strike.
- Tools of the Trade: Take down The Engineers by using new gadgets such as the upgraded Snake Cam and Micro-trirotor Drone. Splinter Cell Blacklist is also bringing back fan-favorites like the Sticky Shocker and the brutal, curved Karambit knife. Fans of stealth will be happy to make the most of Sam’s sneaking abilities to abduct and carry enemies, while Killing In Motion allows the player to strike with surgical precision by marking and executing multiple enemies in one fluid motion.
- Build a New Echelon: Sam is building a whole new Echelon unit; his team, his way. Anna “Grim” Grimsdottir is his technical operations manager, CIA operative Isaac Briggs brings additional firepower, and resident hacker Charlie Cole rounds out the crew. 4th Echelon is a fully mobile ops unit with unlimited resources and cutting-edge technology aboard the repurposed stealth airliner, the Paladin.
- Enjoy a Fully Integrated Experience Sam and his team are aware of terrorist attacks in real time thanks to the Strategic Mission Interface (SMI). The SMI allows 4th Echelon to receive data about mission objectives while on the move. It also serves as the hub for all game content, including cooperative and adversarial modes. With the SMI, players can take advantage of the universal game economy system that allows players to fully customize and upgrade Sam, his suit, goggles, weapons, the Paladin and much more. © 2013 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Tom Clancy's, Splinter Cell, Blacklist, Sam Fisher, the Soldier Icon, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries. “PlayStation” and the “PS” Family logo are registered trademarks and “PS3” and the PlayStation Network logo are trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. Microsoft, Windows, the Windows Vista Start button, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox LIVE, and the Xbox logos are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft
|Genre||Tredje person skytt|
|PC CONFIGURATION (Minimum and Recommended) OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows® XP SP3 or Windows Vista® SP2 or Windows® 7 SP1 or Windows® 8 (both 32/64bit versions) PROCESSOR: Intel® Core 2 Duo E6400 @ 2.13 Ghz or better RAM: 2GB VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA: Minimum : nVidia™ GeForce® GTX 650 Recommended : nVidia™ GeForce® GTX 760 AMD™ Radeon HD3870 or better (512MB VRAM with Shader Model 4.0 or higher) DIRECT X®: DirectX June 2010 Redistributable SOUND CARD: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with Latest Drivers HARD DISK: 24GB PERIPHERALS: Windows-compatible keyboard and mouse required, optional controller. Full list of our supported controllers is: Razer Onza, Logitech F310, Logitech F510 Rumble, Logitech F710 Wireless, Saitek Cyborg P3600, Xbox 360 Controller MULTIPLAYER: YES (192kb(it)s (technically it’s 64kps on consoles, but 192 is an optimal min spec)) SUPPORTED VIDEO CARDS AT TIME OF RELEASE: TBA|
|PEGI Rekommenderad åldersgräns||PEGI 18|
|System som stöds||PC Windows|
|ESRB-innehållsbeskrivning||Blod och äckel, grovt språk, drogreferenser, grovt våld|
|PEGI-innehållsbeskrivning||Våld, ovårdat språk, PEGI Online|
|Utvärdering av australienska staten||15-årsgräns|
|Operativsystem som stöds||Microsoft Windows Vista SP2, Microsoft Windows XP SP3, Microsoft Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8|
|Maskinvarukrav||Microsoft Windows - Core 2 Duo - 2.53 GHz - RAM 2 GB - HD 25 GB
Microsoft Windows - Athlon 64 X2 - 2.8 GHz - RAM 2 GB - HD 25 GB
|Extra krav||DirectX 10.0-kompatibelt grafikkort, 512 MB videominne|