London is falling. Are you prepared? The Last Blight is upon us. It was foretold. For the second time in history, a great plague has shrouded London in a fog of death. Big Ben tolls as thousands of unprepared die, or worse, are infected by a sickness more gruesome than death.
You’re still breathing, for now, but how long will you survive the labyrinth of London’s streets and underground canals, abandoned by the outside world and surrounded by infected? The horrifying remains of humanity, ravaged by the terrifying disease, are shuffling through the streets, waiting at every turn to prey on your living flesh.
The nail-biting survival experience of ZombiU™ has been upgraded for download on next-gen consoles and PC. ZOMBI takes the power of the latest generation of hardware to bring you a new level of horror. Test your will to survive, but beware: death is permanent, and one wrong move can cause you to lose everything.
- PURE SURVIVAL HORROR: Resources are scarce, your enemies are numerous, and you never know when you’ll find more weapons, ammunition, first aid, or food. How you allocate your resources determines if you live or die.
- WITH PERMADEATH, EVERYTHING IS AT STAKE: Survival is not guaranteed. Once you die, your character becomes infected and joins the horde of undead shambling through London. You’ll come back as an entirely new character and try to survive, again, with your first mission being to retrieve your previous character’s supplies.
- BUG-OUT BAG: Your bug-out bag holds all your possessions, tools, inventory, first aid kits, maps, and more. Don’t get distracted, as zombies can attack you at any moment. If you die, your bag stays with your old character, who is now a zombie. Will you risk it all to get your bag back, or start scavenging anew?
- LONDON CALLING: Survive in a city steeped in grisly history, royal secrets, and bloody tales. Navigate through the medieval Tower of London, stately Buckingham Palace, and modern streets swarming with mobs of the undead.
- THE UNDEAD RETURN: Combining the horror of ZombiU with refined gameplay and upgraded graphics, ZOMBI brings the survivalist first-person shooter to next-gen consoles and PC. Adapted to a single screen experience, the active pause system still makes you vulnerable while scanning your environment, completing mini-games or searching your inventory & equipment.
|Minimum system requirements: Operating System: Windows 7 SP1 (64bit version only) Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E7300 @ 2.6 GHz or AMD Athlon II X2 240 @ 2.8 GHz RAM: 4GB Video card: nVidia GeForce GTS 450 or AMD Radeon HD5770 (1024MB VRAM) DirectX: DirectX June 2010 Redistributable Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest drivers Video Drivers: nVidia GeForce 353.30 and AMD Catalyst 15.7 Recommended System Requirements: Operating System: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1 (64bit versions only) Processor: Intel Core i3 2105 @ 3.1 GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 955 @ 3.2 GHz RAM: 6GB Video card: nVidia GeForce GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD7850 or better (2048MB VRAM) DirectX: DirectX June 2010 Redistributable Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest drivers Video Drivers: nVidia GeForce 353.30 and AMD Catalyst 15.7 Supported video cards at the time of release: nVidia GeForce GTS 450 or better, 500, 600, 700, 900 series, AMD Radeon HD5770 or better, Radeon HD6000, HD7000, R7 200, R9 200 and R9 300 series|
|System som stöds||PC Windows|
|Max antal spelare||1|
|ESRB-innehållsbeskrivning||Blod och äckel, grovt språk, grovt våld|
|PEGI-innehållsbeskrivning||Våld, ovårdat språk|
|Utvärdering av australienska staten||15-årsgräns|
|Operativsystem som stöds||Microsoft Windows 7 64-bitars Edition SP1|
|Maskinvarukrav||Microsoft Windows 7 64-bitars Edition SP1 - Core 2 Duo - 2.6 GHz - RAM 4 GB
Microsoft Windows 7 64-bitars Edition SP1 - Athlon II - 2.8 GHz - RAM 4 GB
|Extra krav||DirectX-kompatibelt ljudkort, 1 GB videominne|