Get VR Ready with GeForce® GTX
GeForce® GTX graphics cards provide a powerful next-generation platform for the ultimate immersive virtual reality experience. Rigs and cards marked with “GeForce GTX VR Ready” ensure that your VR games will be optimized with a best-in-class GPU.
Immersive VR requires seven times¹ the graphics processing power of traditional 3D apps and games. NVIDIA’s unique set of features—such as multi-res shading—mean you get the right level of performance, image quality, and latency to ensure your VR experience is nothing short of amazing.
1) A PC game rendering at 1920x1080 at 30fps on a single screen compared to a VR headset rendering at 1680x1512 at 90fps on each of two screens http://blogs.nvidia.com/blog/2015/11/09/gameworks-vr-unreal-engine-4-ue4/
© 2015 NVIDIA Corporation. All rights reserved. NVIDIA, the NVIDIA logo, and GeForce are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. Other company and product names may be trademarks of the respective companies with which they are associated.
MSI GeForce® GTX 970 4GB GAMING
- GPU : GeForce GTX 970, 1664 cores
- GPU Clockspeed : 1279 MHz (boost) / 1140 MHz (base)
- Memory : 4096MB GDDR5 (256 bit)
- Memory Clockspeed : 7.0 Gbps
- Bandwidth : 224 GB/s
- Bus : PCI-Express 3.0
- Video-Features : HDMI 2.0
- Cooling : 2-Slot Cooling
- Connectivity : DL-DVI-I, DL-DVI-D, HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort 1.2
- Product Size : 269mm(L) x 141mm(W)
- Power Connector : 1x8-pin + 1x6-pin
- Power Consumption ; 148W
Graphics card require:
- PCI Express-compliant motherboard with one dual-width x16 graphics slot
- 1x8-pin and 1x6-pin PCI Express supplementary power connectors
- Minimum 500W or greater system power supply (with a minimum 12V current rating of 42A)
- Microsoft Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP
- NVIDIA Maxwell GPU Architecture
- NVIDIA GPU Boost 2.0
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync
- NVIDIA G-SYNC™
- NVIDIA TXAA™ technology
- NVIDIA FXAA™ technology
- NVIDIA PhysX® technology
- NVIDIA CUDA® technology
- NVIDIA 3D Vision®-Ready
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround™
- NVIDIA SLI®-Ready
- NVIDIA SHIELD™-Ready
- NVIDIA Super Resolution Technology
- NVIDIA GameWorks Technology
- NVIDIA GameStream Technology
- Microsoft DirectX 12 API
- PCI Express 3.0 support
- OpenGL 4.4 and OpenCL™ Support
- Get the best gaming, with NVIDIA GeForce Experience™ one-click drivers and settings
Next-Gen Thermal Design : Twin Frozr V
- Torx Fan - Maximizes airflow and dispersion
- SuperSU Architecture - Improves dissipation efficiency through special heatpipe layout.
- Zero Frozr - Fan stop spinning in low load to keep the card quiet and increase lifetime.
- Airflow Control technology - Deflects airflow towards heatpipes to improve thermal efficiency.