PCIe extension card for 2x M.2 SSDs incl. heat sinks
- 1x M.2 B-Key for M.2 SATA (AHCI) SSD with B-Key or B+M-Key
- SATA III data transfer rate up to 6 Gbit/s
- 1x M.2 M-Key for M.2 PCIe (NVMe) SSD
- PCIe 3.0 x4 data transfer rate up to 32 Gbit/s
- Optional profile bracket sizes 80 and 120 mm
- Supports M.2 SSD sizes of 22x30/42/60/80/110 mm
- Including heat sinks for each one 2280 and 22110 M.2 SSD
Storage extension à la carte
The PCIe expansion card offer the possibility to easily add all possible types of M.2 SSDs. Whether via SATA or PCIe, AHCI or NVMe. With a free PCIe slot there are no more limits.
M.2 in all shapes and colours
The IB-PCI215M2-HSL allows you to upgrade your system with up to two SSDs of your choice. Whether particularly large or particularly powerful, every M.2 SSD gets a place here and is used in the best possible way.
Many possibilities thanks to high flexibility
You want to integrate one or two M.2 SSDs into your system, but you have unusual requirements? No problem! Thanks to the modular slot brackets in half and full profile, the IB-PCI215M2-HSL can be used everywhere. Small and large systems can only benefit here.
Keeps a cool head at all times
We have also thought about cooling. Thanks to the passive heat sinks supplied, even the fastest memory cards keep a cool head. One heat sink each for 80 mm and one for 110 mm long, as well as adaptable heat conduction pads for single-sided and double-sided memory modules are included in our package.