Get VR Ready with GeForce® GTX
GeForce® GTX graphics cards provide a powerful next-generation platform for the ultimate immersive virtual reality experience. Rigs and cards marked with “GeForce GTX VR Ready” ensure that your VR games will be optimized with a best-in-class GPU.
Immersive VR requires seven times¹ the graphics processing power of traditional 3D apps and games. NVIDIA’s unique set of features—such as multi-res shading—mean you get the right level of performance, image quality, and latency to ensure your VR experience is nothing short of amazing.
1) A PC game rendering at 1920x1080 at 30fps on a single screen compared to a VR headset rendering at 1680x1512 at 90fps on each of two screens http://blogs.nvidia.com/blog/2015/11/09/gameworks-vr-unreal-engine-4-ue4/
© 2015 NVIDIA Corporation. All rights reserved. NVIDIA, the NVIDIA logo, and GeForce are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. Other company and product names may be trademarks of the respective companies with which they are associated.
Gainward GeForceGTX 970 4GB
- Next generation NVIDIA Maxwellarchitecture
- NVIDIA GPU Boost 2.0
- NVIDIA Dynamic Super Resolution technology
- NVIDIA MFAA technology
- NVIDIA GameStreamtechnology
- NVIDIA GameWorkstechnology
- NVIDIA SHIELD ready
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync
- NVIDIA G-SYNC ready
- Microsoft DirectX 12 support
- NVIDIA PhysXtechnology
- NVIDIA CUDA technology
- NVIDIA 3D Vision and NVIDIA Surround ready
- NVIDIA 3-way SLI technology
- PCI Express 3.0 support
- OpenGL 4.5 and OpenCLsupport
- Support for four concurrent displays